Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sardina



















This is a small village called Sardina (Gran Canaria). As I drew this the waves were already very high and I sat on a wooden bench close to the sea, the high tide was getting nearer and nearer, my feet were getting wet and my ink was making dots on the paper. It is probably a far better spot to swim than to draw. The café opposite of me was not really open but I was lucky to get a good café solo anyway. Muchas gracias.

Hier ein Dorf mit dem Namen Sardina (Gran Canaria). Als ich die Ansicht gemalt habe waren die Wellen bereits sehr hoch und ich saß auf einer Holzbank nahe am Wasser. Die Flut kam näher und näher. Meine Füße wurden naß und meine Tinte machte Spritzer auf das Papier. Auf jeden Fall ist dieser Platz idealer zum Schwimmen, als zum Malen. Das Café mir gegenüber hatte noch nicht wirklich geöffnet, aber ich bekam dort trotzdem einen guten Café Solo. Muchas gracias.