Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Die Autorin






















My friend Silvia was very patient with me while I drew her and she said that it would be nice to be drawn once in a while. This is so great and fun for me as I would like to prepare somehow for the challenge "#oneweek100people2018" which will be from March 5 to 9. I am sure I will not be able to do 100 people, but if I can do at least 10 portraits or the like in one week I would be quite happy. We will see.

This watercolour was made without prior pencil lines as a direct watercolour. Great fun, thanks Silvia (details on the author on facebook: Silvia Herzog). 

Meine Freundin Silvia war sehr geduldig mit mir, während ich sie malte und sie sagte, dass ich sie gerne ab und zu malen könne. Das ist eine tolle Übung für mich für die Challenge "#oneweek100people2018", die vom 5. bis 9 März stattfindet. Ich bin sicher, dass ich keine 100 Personen malen werde, aber wenn ich es schaffe evtl. 10 Leute in einer Woche zu malen, bin ich glücklich.

Das obere Portrait wurde ohne Bleistiftlinien direkt mit Aquarellfarben gemalt. Hat grossen Spass gemacht, danke Silvia (Details über die Autorin auf facebook: Silvia Herzog).


No comments:

Post a Comment