Friday, March 30, 2018

Malta, Pirate's Bay, Bugibba

  


















Bugibba is a sympathetic, but touristic place. A lot of hotels are located there and the walkway along the sea is good for a stroll along the coastline. My drawing shows a part of the bight in front of the hotels from my comfortable seat at Café Parrot. I did not finish this one as I went for sightseeing and exploring more of St. Paul's Bay.

more tomorrow...

Here my double spread - click to enlarge












Bugibba, der quirlige, touristisch geprägte Ort. Hotels reihen sich an der Bucht aneinander, eine Promenade lädt zum flanieren ein. Mein Bild zeigt einen Teil der Bucht, die den Hotels vorgelagert ist vom komfortablen Strandcafé Parrot aus. Bin leider nicht fertig geworden, weil es ja noch so viel zu sehen gibt an der St. Paul's Bay.

morgen mehr...

No comments:

Post a Comment